Helping Hearts Holiday Campaign
Please see our “statement on Thanksgiving” and list of places to serve.
For Christmas, we will once again extend our hands into the community through our Adopt-A-Family program. We will connect donor families to families in desperate need (mostly referred by outside agencies), and focus the effort on providing practical and necessary items.
How Can You Help?
1. Give financially to our “Helping Hearts Holiday Campaign”. The goal is $10,000. Send a tax-deductible gift of any amount to PO Box 1890, Midlothian, VA 23113 or through our website. (Link below)
2. Become a “donor family” for Adopt-A-Family. Inquire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Interest meeting will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 14th at 5:30p at Mercy Mall.
3. Request to be on the “Friends of Mercy Mall” Facebook page where we will post special requests or needs throughout the holiday season. Help us by contributing or sharing our posts.
4. Sign up to receive insider information by receiving our weekly volunteer e-mail. Check our website for the NEW link or email email@example.com .
5. Sign up to serve in the boutique during a season when the hardship on our client families is greater. Link Below…