Our boutique volunteers serve on-site and are committed to a particular area of service whether it be to shop for clients; bring items out to the car; receive donations; hang clothes; pack suitcases for our prison ministry; or help keep our building in good, working condition.
- Fulfill client orders
- Our personal shoppers will support the 200 families that visit the boutique every month or our Cases of Hope program.
- Client Support
- This person will take the packed items out to the curb and go over what was missing and pray over the clients.
- Answer Phones
- We have many calls coming into the boutique and this person would need to assist the caller in any way needed.
- Sort and hang clothing
- Sorting and hanging clothes is for those who have a sense of size and style.
- Building Maintenance
- We have ongoing projects in the building to adjust the workplace to our changing needs as well as maintenance on the building inside and outside.