For Christmas, this year, we will once again extend our hands into the community through our Adopt-A-Family program. We will connect sponsor groups to families in desperate need (mostly referred by outside agencies), and focus the effort on providing practical and necessary items.
How Can You Help?
1. Give financially to our “Helping Hearts Holiday Campaign”. The goal is $10,000. Send a tax-deductible gift of any amount to PO Box 1890, Midlothian, VA 23113 or through our website. (Link below)
2. Become a “donor family” for Adopt-A-Family. Get more information here.
3. Request to be on the “Friends of Mercy Mall” Facebook page where we will post special requests or needs throughout the holiday season. Help us by contributing or sharing our posts.
4. Sign up to receive insider information by receiving our weekly volunteer e-mail. Email email@example.com to be added.
5. Sign up to serve in the boutique during a season when the hardship on our client families is greater. Link Below…